Oral premalignant /Oral malignancy

Oral cancer is an increasing problem. This is mainly caused by smoking and alcohol.

What should i do? Specialist advice should be obtained immediately ,if you suspect of having cancer. Contact your Doctor/dentist. They will send an urgent letter so that you can be seen in the hospital within 2weeks.

What will happen then? You will be seen by a specialist and the necessary investigations will be done. Details depends on the site of the lesion.

In Archive